Lee Hall Depot
Established in 1881, historic Lee Hall Depot is the last remaining station from the C&O Railroad’s expansion into Warwick County, Virginia. The City of Newport News is restoring the depot to preserve an entity important to the city’s development. The Lee Hall Train Station Foundation is a support group assisting with this effort. All aboard to learn more and become involved!
Hours of Operation
- Murder at Green Springs: The True Story of the Hall Case: Sep 2; 7 p.m.