Lee Hall Depot
Established in 1881, historic Lee Hall Depot is the last remaining station from the C&O Railroad’s expansion into Warwick County, Virginia. The City of Newport News is restoring the depot to preserve an entity important to the city’s development. The Lee Hall Train Station Foundation is a support group assisting with this effort. All aboard to learn more and become involved!
Hours of Operation
- All Aboard the the Holiday Express!: Dec 1-31; 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- The Silver Fleet in Palm Tree Country, Lee Hall Train Station Foundation: Dec 1; 7 p.m.
- Christmas at Lee Hall Depot: Dec 4; 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Christmas at Lee Hall Depot: Dec 11; 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Christmas at Lee Hall Depot: Dec 18; 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.