Ferguson Center for the Arts
Christopher Newport University’s Ferguson Center for the Arts has become an international force, presenting the finest artists in the world. More than 1 million people have experienced hundreds of performances in our acoustically superb theaters. The eclectic nature of our season is consistent with our mission: to offer a broad range of performances, reach the largest number of community members while maintaining our status as the finest performing arts center in Hampton Roads.
Hours of Operation
Please call 855-FERG-TIX or visit www.fergusoncenter.org for complete ticket information. On performance nights, the Concert Hall Ticket Office opens 90 minutes prior to the start of the performance and remains open 30 minutes after starting. The Concert Hall Ticket Office is located in the lobby of the Music & Theatre Hall on the campus of Christopher Newport University.
Ticket Office Hours - In Season:
M - F, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sat, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Summer Hours (May 16 - Aug. 15):
M - Th, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Closed Fridays in July
- Associations / Options
- NNHA Member
- Family Fun
- Handicapped Accessible
- Rodgers & Hammerstein's The King and I: Mar 25; 7:30 p.m.
- Virginia Symphony Orchestra: Gershwin's Rhapsody and More!: Mar 29; 8 p.m.
- Artrageous: Mar 31; 3 p.m.
- Virginia Symphony Orchestra: A Night at the Movies: Apr 5; 8 p.m.
- Richmond Ballet American Masters: Apr 12; 8 p.m.
- Virginia Symphony Orchestra: Mahler Symphony No. 2: Apr 19; 8 p.m.
- Joan Baez: Fare Thee Well Tour 2019: Apr 25; 7:30 p.m.
- Jersey Boys: Apr 27; 8 p.m.
- The Sound of Music: May 7; 7:30 p.m.
- Vicki Lawrence and Mama: May 23; 7:30 p.m.