Ferguson Center for the Arts
1 Avenue of the Arts
Newport News, VA 23606
Highway Exit: 258 - J. Clyde Morris Boulevard
Toll Free: 855-337-4849
Email: Contact us
Website: Visit us
- 1 Avenue of the Arts
Christopher Newport University’s Ferguson Center for the Arts has become an international force, presenting the finest artists in the world. More than 1 million people have experienced hundreds of performances in our acoustically superb theaters. The eclectic nature of our season is consistent with our mission: to offer a broad range of performances, reach the largest number of community members while maintaining our status as the finest performing arts center in Hampton Roads.
Hours of Operation
Please call 855-FERG-TIX or visit www.fergusoncenter.org for complete ticket information. On performance nights, the Concert Hall Ticket Office opens 90 minutes prior to the start of the performance and remains open 30 minutes after starting. The Concert Hall Ticket Office is located in the lobby of the Music & Theatre Hall on the campus of Christopher Newport University.
Ticket Office Hours - In Season:
M - F, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sat, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Summer Hours (May 16 - Aug. 15):
M - Th, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Closed Fridays in July
- Associations / Options
- NNHA Member
- Family Fun
- Handicapped Accessible
- The United States Army Field Band & Soldiers' Chorus: Mar 23; 7:30 p.m.
- VSO Presents: Violinist Gil Shaham Returns: Mar 24; 7:30 p.m.
- Jazz 4 Justice "The Return": Mar 30; 7 p.m.
- VSO Presents: Broadway Rocks: Mar 31; 7:30 p.m.
- Dragons and Mythical Beasts: Apr 1; 3 p.m.
- An Evening with Bernadette Peters: Apr 8; 8 p.m.
- The Temptations and The Four Tops: Apr 13; 8 p.m.
- VSO Presents: Romantic Meltdown: Apr 21; 7:30 p.m.
- CNU’s Virginia Community Music Festival: Apr 22; 11 a.m.
- Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater: Apr 25; 7:30 p.m.