Ferguson Center for the Arts
Christopher Newport University’s Ferguson Center for the Arts has become an international force, presenting the finest artists in the world. More than 1 million people have experienced hundreds of performances in our acoustically superb theaters. The eclectic nature of our season is consistent with our mission: to offer a broad range of performances, reach the largest number of community members while maintaining our status as the finest performing arts center in Hampton Roads.
Hours of Operation
Please call 855-FERG-TIX or visit www.fergusoncenter.org for complete ticket information. On performance nights, the Concert Hall Ticket Office opens 90 minutes prior to the start of the performance and remains open 30 minutes after starting. The Concert Hall Ticket Office is located in the lobby of the Music & Theatre Hall on the campus of Christopher Newport University.
Ticket Office Hours - In Season:
M - F, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sat, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Summer Hours (May 16 - Aug. 15):
M - Th, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Closed Fridays in July
- Associations / Options
- NNHA Member
- Family Fun
- Handicapped Accessible
- Preacher Lawson - Get To Know Me Tour: Sep 5; 7:30 p.m.
- Virginia Symphony Orchestra: Rachmaninoff and Ravel: Sep 13
- Virginia Symphony Orchestra: Queens of Soul: Sep 20
- George Thorogood and The Destroyers: Oct 3; 7:30 p.m.
- Richmond Ballet: Carmina Burana: Oct 5; 8 p.m.
- Doktor Kaboom! and the Wheel of Science!: Oct 6; 2 p.m.
- The Price is Right Live: Oct 16; 7:30 p.m.
- At Home with Sir James Galway and Lady Jeanne Galway: Oct 17; 7:30 p.m.
- Jeanne Robertson: Oct 18; 8 p.m.
- Virginia Symphony Orchestra: Brahms - Pulitzer Prize Winning Composer: Oct 24