Ferguson Center for the Arts
Christopher Newport University’s Ferguson Center for the Arts has become an international force, presenting the finest artists in the world. More than 1 million people have experienced hundreds of performances in our acoustically superb theaters. The eclectic nature of our season is consistent with our mission: to offer a broad range of performances, reach the largest number of community members while maintaining our status as the finest performing arts center in Hampton Roads.
Hours of Operation
Please call 855-FERG-TIX or visit www.fergusoncenter.org for complete ticket information. On performance nights, the Concert Hall Ticket Office opens 90 minutes prior to the start of the performance and remains open 30 minutes after starting. The Concert Hall Ticket Office is located in the lobby of the Music & Theatre Hall on the campus of Christopher Newport University.
Ticket Office Hours - In Season:
M - F, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sat, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Summer Hours (May 16 - Aug. 15):
M - Th, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Closed Fridays in July
- Associations / Options
- NNHA Member
- Family Fun
- Handicapped Accessible
- Virginia Symphony Orchestra: Berlioz - Symphonic Fantastique: Jan 24
- CATS: Jan 27; 7:30 p.m.
- The Lords of 52nd Street - Legends of Billy Joel Band: Jan 31; 8 p.m.
- FLEX AVE.: Feb 5; 7:30 p.m.
- Virginia Symphony Orchestra: POPS! Dancing and Romancing: Feb 13
- Menopause The Musical: Feb 15; 7:30 p.m.
- Virginia Symphony Orchestra: Mahler Symphony No. 4: Feb 21
- Michael Barenboim & West-Eastern Divan Ensemble: Feb 22; 3 p.m.
- Million Dollar Quartet: Feb 26; 7:30 p.m.
- The Ultimate Queen Celebration Starring Marc Martel: Feb 28; 8 p.m.