Virginia War Museum
American military history unfolds at the Virginia War Museum. Collections of artifacts, weapons, vehicles, uniforms and posters trace the development of the US military from 1775 to the present. See a section of the Berlin Wall and a portion of the outer wall from Dachau Concentration Camp. Galleries include Women at War, Marches Toward Freedom and Visions of War, the museum's propaganda poster collection. Special events and evening programs are held year-round. Parking is free.
Hours of Operation
Thursday - Saturday 9 am - 4 pm
Fees: $8 adults, $7 seniors, $6 children (7-18); Under 7 FREE, $20 family (immediate household only)
- Associations / Options
- NNHA Member
- African American Heritage
- Family Fun
- Handicapped Accessible
- Meeting Facilities
- Meeting Facility Sq. Feet: 1,000
- Banquet Round Style Seating: 50
- Standing Theater Style: 70
- Living History: Afghanistan and Beyond: Oct 1; 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Veterans Day Youth Art Show: Nov 10-26; 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Veterans Day Free Admission: Nov 11; 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Pearl Harbor Day Ceremony: Dec 7; 4 p.m.
- War Game Camp: Dec 27-30