Peninsula Fine Arts Center
Discover the ever-changing world of art at the Peninsula Fine Arts Center, where diverse artworks and dynamic exhibitions are just part of the fun. Children can create personal masterpieces in the interactive Hands On For Kids gallery, while adults can find original works by local artists in The Gallery Shop. Regular gallery talks and one-day workshops enhance the visitor’s experience. Special events and evening programs are held year-round. Parking is free.
Hours of Operation
Tuesday to Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Free Admission the first full weekend of each month. Closed Mondays, major holidays, and during exhibit changes. Ticket valid for 7 days.
Fees: $7.50 adults; $6 seniors, students, active duty military; $4 children (6-12); Under 6 FREE.
Length of Tour: Varies with exhibition
- Associations / Options
- NNHA Member
- Family Fun
- Handicapped Accessible
- Meeting Facilities
- Meeting Facility Sq. Feet: 840
- Banquet Round Style Seating: 85
- African Art: Power and Identity and Cash Crop: Jan 19 - Apr 28
- Art After Dark Collectors Forum Curator Talk: Feb 28; 5:30 p.m.
- Free Admission Weekend: Mar 2-3
- Sunday Fundays: Mar 3; 1 - 3 p.m.