Port Warwick is an award-winning, mixed-use community located off Jefferson Avenue in the Oyster Point area of Newport News, Virginia. At the center of the Port Warwick community lays Styron Square, a three acre green space designed after the great squares of London. The Grant Pavilion in the middle of the square is host to numerous performances, weddings and events. Surrounding the Square is a vibrant retail and business district featuring over 40 locally owned specialty shops, exclusive restaurants, numerous general businesses and medical buildings. Not to mention, over 1,500 people call Port Warwick home, living in houses, townhouses, live-above homes, apartments and condominiums on or near Styron Square. To rent Styron Square as a performance venue, please contact Amy Myers with Town Park Real Estate at (757) 369-3045.
Hours of Operation
Please call for hours.
- Associations / Options
- Handicapped Accessible
- Port Warwick Jazz on the Square: Apr 12
- Port Warwick Jazz on the Square: Apr 19
- Port Warwick Jazz on the Square: Apr 26
- VHS Summer Concert Series: May 20
- VHS Summer Concert Series: May 27
- VHS Summer Concert Series: Jun 3
- VHS Summer Concert Series: Jun 10
- VHS Summer Concert Series: Jun 17
- VHS Summer Concert Series: Jun 24
- VHS Summer Concert Series: Jul 1