Port Warwick is an award-winning, mixed-use community located off Jefferson Avenue in the Oyster Point area of Newport News, Virginia. At the center of the Port Warwick community lays Styron Square, a three acre green space designed after the great squares of London. The Grant Pavilion in the middle of the square is host to numerous performances, weddings and events. Surrounding the Square is a vibrant retail and business district featuring over 40 locally owned specialty shops, exclusive restaurants, numerous general businesses and medical buildings. Not to mention, over 1,500 people call Port Warwick home, living in houses, townhouses, live-above homes, apartments and condominiums on or near Styron Square. To rent Styron Square as a performance venue, please contact Amy Myers with Town Park Real Estate at (757) 369-3045.
Hours of Operation
Please call for hours.
- Associations / Options
- Handicapped Accessible
- Port Warwick Summer Concert Series: Forte Jazz Band: Aug 17; 6 - 9 p.m.
- Port Warwick Summer Concert Series: Runnin Shine: Aug 24; 6 - 9 p.m.
- Port Warwick Summer Concert Series: Right On Band: Aug 31; 6 - 9 p.m.
- 18th Annual Port Warwick Art & Sculpture Festival: Oct 8; 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- 18th Annual Port Warwick Art & Sculpture Festival: Oct 9; 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.