Port Warwick is an award-winning, mixed-use community located off Jefferson Avenue in the Oyster Point area of Newport News, Virginia. At the center of the Port Warwick community lays Styron Square, a three acre green space designed after the great squares of London. The Grant Pavilion in the middle of the square is host to numerous performances, weddings and events. Surrounding the Square is a vibrant retail and business district featuring over 40 locally owned specialty shops, exclusive restaurants, numerous general businesses and medical buildings. Not to mention, over 1,500 people call Port Warwick home, living in houses, townhouses, live-above homes, apartments and condominiums on or near Styron Square. To rent Styron Square as a performance venue, please contact Amy Myers with Town Park Real Estate at (757) 369-3045.
Hours of Operation
Please call for hours.
- Associations / Options
- Handicapped Accessible
- VHS Summer Concert Series: Jul 15
- VHS Summer Concert Series: Jul 22
- VHS Summer Concert Series: Jul 29
- VHS Summer Concert Series: Aug 5
- VHS Summer Concert Series: Aug 12
- VHS Summer Concert Series: Aug 19
- VHS Summer Concert Series: Aug 26