City Center at Oyster Point
City Center at Oyster Point is an open-air gathering place, a shopping district and a central business district serving the Virginia Peninsula. Landscaped in a southern living style and grand vistas to the breath-taking five acre fountain, City Center at Oyster Point is a vibrant spot for a perfect gathering. Events are typically held at the Fountain Stage or the Market Stage, or the new Fountain-side Gazebo. Free parking is available on the street as well as in three garages.
Hours of Operation
- Associations / Options
- Handicapped Accessible
- Movies at the Row: The Bad Guys: Sep 30; 7:30 p.m.
- Movies at the Row: Sonic the Hedgehog 2: Oct 7; 7:30 p.m.
- City Center Fall Festival: Oct 29; 12 - 6 p.m.
- NlightN Tree Lighting Ceremony: Dec 3; 5 - 8 p.m.
- Lights at the Fountain: Dec 3 - Jan 1; 5 - 9 p.m.