City Center at Oyster Point
City Center at Oyster Point is an open-air gathering place, a shopping district and a central business district serving the Virginia Peninsula. Landscaped in a southern living style and grand vistas to the breath-taking five acre fountain, City Center at Oyster Point is a vibrant spot for a perfect gathering. Events are typically held at the Fountain Stage or the Market Stage, or the new Fountain-side Gazebo. Free parking is available on the street as well as in three garages.
Hours of Operation
- Associations / Options
- Handicapped Accessible
- Wednesdays at the Gazebo: Dec 4; 6 - 8 p.m.
- Fountainside Festival: Dec 7
- Lights at the Fountain: Dec 7-31; 5 - 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays at the Gazebo: Dec 11; 6 - 8 p.m.
- Fountainside Festival: Dec 14
- Wednesdays at the Gazebo: Dec 18; 6 - 8 p.m.