City Center at Oyster Point
City Center at Oyster Point is an open-air gathering place, a shopping district and a central business district serving the Virginia Peninsula. Landscaped in a southern living style and grand vistas to the breath-taking five acre fountain, City Center at Oyster Point is a vibrant spot for a perfect gathering. Events are typically held at the Fountain Stage or the Market Stage, or the new Fountain-side Gazebo. Free parking is available on the street as well as in three garages.
Hours of Operation
- Associations / Options
- Handicapped Accessible
- Free Concert: TRADOC Band: Sep 27
- Farmers' Market at City Center: Sep 28
- City Center Fall Fest: Oct 14; 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- City Center Oyster Roast: Oct 20; 6 - 9 p.m.
- DAV 5K: Run to Honor Veterans: Nov 5
- Hollydazzle: Dec 2; 4 - 8 p.m.
- Jingle Bell Run: Dec 10