Newport News offers meeting attendees and groups of all ages a chance to learn, relax and, more importantly, have fun. Whether planning a meeting, reunion, sports event, student tour or adult group vacation, Newport News is the ideal group destination. Contact Barb Kleiss if you are planning a social event (reunion, sports event, group tour) or if you are planning a conference, meeting or a Religious retreat contact Cheryl Morales. And don't forget to ask them about the complimentary Concierge Service Program - ideal for anyone visiting Newport News!
|Barb Kleiss||Cheryl Morales|
|Group Marketing Manager||Marketing Manager|
|Phone: (757) 926-1442||Phone: (757) 926-1428|
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Email: email@example.com|
COMPLIMENTARY CONCIERGE SERVICE PROGRAM
PROVIDED BY THE NEWPORT NEWS TOURISM DEVELOPMENT OFFICE
FOR EVENTS HELD IN A NEWPORT NEWS HOTEL
- Visitor Guides and Brochures to be passed out during the prior year’s event
- DVD/videos to present to your group letting everyone know what they can expect during their stay in Newport News
Prior to your event:
- Coordinating guest speakers, photographers, entertainers, etc..
- Coordinating a letter from the Mayor
- Assistance in tour itineraries, special venues and other event needs
During your event:
- Welcome bags for your attendees staying in a Newport News hotel with a minimum of 50 rooms each night. The bags include a Newport News Visitor Guide, brochures, coupon book, a Newport News map, and more
- In lieu of the Welcome Bags, a Hospitality Table manned by one of our Travel Counselors during your registration can be arranged for those groups with a minimum of 50 overnight rooms each night plus 100 outside attendees (for a minimum of 150 attendees). He or she will pass out tourism material and/or answer any tourism questions your attendees may have. A Hospitality Table can also be arranged without a representative.